Tuesday, June 06, 2006

With Rosenrot, they keep kicking ass!!!

Rosenrot is Rammstein's last disc and let me tell you, it is good. Still has some tracks that I didn't like (Te Quiero Puta is one of them) but there are five songs that I consider, are pretty cool.

All these five songs are kind of slow, except Mann Gegen Mann, which is fast and hard. Wo Bist Du has some awesome keyboards and has a very catchy chorus, Feuer und Wasser is a ballad that has some nice guitar playing, Rosenrot (the disc title song) is cool too.

But there is one song that surprised me a lot, it is "Strib Dicht Vor Mir (Don't die before I do)" which is a ballad too but featuring an english singer from some group called Texas. The combination of this chick's voice with Till trademark vocals results pretty cool. The rest of the tracks are good but nothing remarkable.

I think that Rammstein shows some new melodic face with this disc, although it still has some brain shaking tones. Anyway, as I mentioned before this is a must have for any Rammstein fan, and if your're not, still it's a good buy.

No comments: